Made my favorite fat bomb again!
Keto bounty bar recipe!
- 70g sweetener (I used erythritol)
- 50g coconut oil
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 200g shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 100g dark chocolate (I used 92%)
1. Melt the sweetener and the coconut oil in a pan.
2. Add the coconut milk and the whipping cream and mix until combined.
3. Take the pan of the heat and add the shredded coconut and mix.
4. Let your mix cool down and put it in the fridge for an hour. If you leave it in longer the mixture is easier to work with in my opinion, but it’s not neccesary.
5. After an hour in the fridge the mixture is hardened and you can form around 20 bars out of it.
6. Put the bars in the freezer for an hour.
7. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or au bain-marie and dip your bars in it.
8. Put them back in the freezer for a little bit until all the chocolate is hardened and after that you can store them in the fridge!
Nutritional info for one bounty bar; 144 kcal, 14.3g fat, 1.8g carbs, 1.1g protein